Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two for One

I know, I'm assaulting you with bloggage tonight. Two in one night! I mean, sometimes I give you one waaaay early in the morning and then another at night, but whew, two on the same night? Apparently I forgot to tell you something and remembered it. Was that an obvious enough hint for what is to come?
Yes, well, this is more like a warning for any RLA kids who read this thing... does anybody except Ned check my blog anymore? Actually, I suppose it doesn't matter if I ask, 'cos it's like saying, 'If you're not here, please raise your hand.' And that works every time.
Anyways. The Warning. Yes, I remembered it despite the half-rant I'd just started. I have a shit-tonne of books I have to pile through. (By the by, a shit-tonne is like an American shit-ton, which is approximately two thousand shit-loads.) And library books have deadlines! I must read these all by the eighteenth, so leave me alone until then.
Actually, I think it should be generally accepted that everybody leave me alone until December first. You see, I have to finish my shit-tonne of book and the currently unnamed ballad of the tinker and the drow before November. And the entirety of November shall be devoted to the final version of Mariposa's tale, which is what I'll be doing for National Write a Novel Month.
Yes, my head is going to asplode with words this Autumn.
Postally yours,
DJ
PS: Asplode: Verb, to self-combust or become structurally compromised in a most likely spontaneous manner.

No comments: