Monday, September 8, 2008

Modding




I've found my purpose in life. I want to modify computers and game consoles. Seriously. My god, have you seen what some people have done?
That is a computer, not a microwave. Well, it was a microwave in a former life, but no more! ...I totally want one just like it. The person who built this is my new idol.
Now, while these people probably don't have lives, that's just fine, because neither do I. I have the time to do these things, you know. I might have the skills, too... What's to stop me from find out?! I shall venture into unknown worlds and make sure that I have the coolest electronics evah. Not just ever, people. Evah.
I must take the first step. I am going to steam-punkify my Gamecube (mostly 'cos I'm not afraid of high costs if I bust it).
Founderingly yours,
DJ

No comments: