Friday, September 19, 2008

Bored Out of My Wits

And that means you all get a blog. Actually, I'm just waiting for my last episode of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog to finish loading. Slow internet, eh what. I think it's quite funny. Plus it has Felicia Day in it, and if you don't know who she is, I suggest hopping onto Google to find out about some of her other projects she's worked on like the video-podcast The Guild and a billion other projects. She's one to look up to if you're into acting.
And now for something completely different! I finally got a Netflix that I have been waiting for longer than I've been blogging. You can probably see it's bee a while. Two years, as a matter of fact. DAMN YOU SLOW TRANSLATORS. DAMN YOU TO HELL. Yay! Death Note's live action film is nearly everything I had so hoped, but with the added bonus of figuring out that I like subtitled films in strange languages more than our own. It's got the added bonus of thinking OMG, I just understood that! to your already superb film-viewing experience. On the other hand, I feel that they could have done a better job with just a little time. Oh well. Now all that is left for me to do is wait for the second part (which I already saw in Japan) The Last Name. Damn Japan trip showing me things I can't understand like Death Note and Professor Layton.
Yeah, have I mentioned I'm a rabid Layton fan? I am. I got to see an actual copy of the new one in Japan, but I knew I wouldn't be able to understand a word. I have to wait until Winter (which is probably for the best, as I need to get appropriate monies).

Wonder about the Legend of Neil...
Murphs.

No comments: