Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nefarious Shenanigans.

If I go corn-free for a month, Ned will give me 'Heath and Fitness' credits. We all know this as PE, and I hate PE. I can totally do this. (Not really. I'm going to crack my first week.)
But anyway, Ned's new seminar is about the election/John Adams. It's both. There's an HBO drama about the man's life that Ned got on DVD, so now at least an hour of my day is spent watching the life and times of John Adams. FUN. I won't bore you, though.
I'm trying to think of anything fun I've gone recently, but nothing comes to mind. My parents are uber-pissed at me right now for reasons I can only interpret from rabid-parent as 'You don't ever talk to us.' Maybe they should try my blog; I can't seem to leave this poor, over-worked blog alone.
But I have a shit-tonne of stuff to do tonight, so I won't get the sleep I deserve or want. I'll probably get none tonight, to be honest. Probably have to work, too. Saving up for a trip to New Zealand (maybe to check out colleges?)

Ask ChaCha a question, maybe I'll be answering,
Murphs.

PS: DJ was getting over-used.

No comments: