Friday, September 26, 2008

Bonfire Treacle

So while Steve is practically fondling his bunny slippers on my telly, I'm researching how to make bonfire toffee. It's British and traditionally served on Guy Fawkes Night. I'm making it for my project on Fawkes. People are always super-impressed when you serve foodens. Actually, I think they're all just piggies...fatties...pudgy, flabby, corpulent lard-os. I fear a Food Courtia effect will take place on Earth; like the Invader Zim episode?
Anybody who will give them food obviously did a good job, otherwise they wouldn't have time to make the food, right? Goes the process of thinking. Nom nom nom, goes the room. Blah, blah, blah goes my 'cast.
All three clues have been figured out! We just figured out Blue's clues, we just figured out Blues's clues, we just figured out Blues's clues 'cos we're really smart. Actually, it's just me.

Fearing a Great Foodening,
Murphs

No comments: