Monday, September 15, 2008

Moths

I just listened to The Fable of the Moth by Steven Beagle. (Thank you, PodCastle) Maaaaan, I feel insignificant. This is almost worse than the time I couldn't stop listening to Garbage Day (Russell L. Burt). Remember, people, don't go hit your head against lamps. It sucks to be a moth, I s'pose. Freaking moths. Eating my wool sweater that I hated anyway. Itchy Scottish wool sweaters.
I can't ever wear man-skirts, Kibawls. The only man-skirts I know are itchy. Urgh.
In other news, Scott Sigler's sequel to Infected is due out in December, and that's when he's going to start podcasting it. W00t. You have no idea how much I am looking forward to Contaigous. No idea.
Actually, it seems like the podcasting communittee is ASPLODING with book publications. Mur Lafferty's Playing for Keeps, the Future Dark Overlord's books in general, and finally the Ask-A-Ninja ninja's The Ninja's Handbook: This Book Looks Forward To Killing You Soon. I want to purchase this last book, and intend to as soon as my paycheck goes through.

I Am Yours Truly,
DJ

No comments: