Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Props

You know, I thought about not signing into Myspace tonight (this morning?) because I was really bored and was going to try sleeping again. GOOD GOD I AM SO GLAD I SIGNED IN. I have seen the future, and I know where I will be, come April Fool's Day, 2009. I will be waiting in line at a cinema in my Ganny cosplay that I have yet to finish. If I am lucky, other Zelda 'tards will be in costume too. If I am extrodinarily lucky, somebody I know will be with me. I am being very vague when I say that, because I just want somebody who will dress up like Link. I would look silly standing in line as Wind Waker Ganny and have no Link at my side.

I'm joking, of course. The advert for what would appear to be an earth-shattering film is nothing but a well-played out April's Fool jest. But I'm not joking about my Ganny cosplay. I'm going to look amazing.
On the other hand, there is an indie-flick version of Ocarina of Time in the works here.
Well-played, IGN. Well played. You almost had me, but then Link had brown hair and the Sheikah was not tan enough. Also, there is no way they wouldn't make Ganny way prettier than that.
Your faithful Hyrulian 'tardo,
DJ

No comments: