Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Celebrations


All my parents want to talk about lately is that I'm almost sixteen and how excited they are that they won't have to chauffeur me everywhere and I'll be able to get a job and apparently all sorts of things. Another certain friend appears to be excited about my semi-legality.
I'm rather depressed about the whole matter. It's still a fair way away, isn't it? I don't even want to celebrate this year. That's not supposed to happen for another twenty years or so, right?
I wish I could Blue-skidoo back to when I was five. The world was far less complicated and I didn't really care about foreign diplomacy or learning Japanese or whether or not Cthulhu would end man's reign over the world.
Kiddies are way more receptive and impressionable when they're five. There's a chance the fae would still take me then! I hate being this old. Ned didn't even believe me when I told him how old I was earlier this month.

DAMMIT BLUE, WHERE ARE YOU?!
Murphs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so I just realized that none of my comments R showing up on your blog. I'd go back and try to remember my responses but well, i'm too lAzY. Do you have any books finished? I want to read them!,,,,,,I would hate to be five again! You couldn't drive to jack in the box @ 3 in the morning(thats the only reason tho)...llamazzzzzz@yahoo.com