Wednesday, November 19, 2008


You know what I should be doing right now? Working. You know what I'm not doing right now? Working. I'm such a masochist; yes, I will have this done by Friday! Assuming that I don't sleep for the next forty hours. There are zeppelins to be painted, posters to be made, scones to be baked and pamphlets to print. There is information to be memorized and a monocle MUST be found! There is a better pair of spats to be sewn and button'd. There are books to be found and books to be read and Japanese to be learnt and a novel to be written and a film to see! I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP FOR THE NEXT FOUR DAYS. *slams head into wall and crais*AND OMG WHAT AM I DOING TALKING TO YOU
But a date has been set. I may be in over my head, but I can damned well start digging up.

Game. Set. Match. 
Murphs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More Caffine?