Friday, November 28, 2008

Eleventh Hour



Sometimes it feels like there aren't enough hours in the day for all the stuff I want to do. You guys have all seen me at my worst, when I'm slogging around, sleeping and generally avoiding work. This is me at my best, when I'm like some sort of genius demented squirrel-person; 
Oh! I'm going to play FF XII! Wait, no, I want to play Animal Crossing, sure wish I had the new one, no, no, I want to play Wind Waker, since I still haven't finished it, no, wait! I should work on the Spatterdash! site, 'cos it looks kinda ugly right now and I know I can make it pretty! Hang on! I want to draw some comics right now, since the inspiration is here right now and all. I should check one of my manga and see how my comic looks next to it, damn I suck, I  really should finish that series, get the second book, it's the only one I don't have. Ooh! Amazon has recommendations! That looks interesting, I should check it out online. This is a fun anime, I should watch all twenty-six episodes tonight. Hang on a tick, did I do the Japanese homework Ned gave us? Did Ned give us Japanese homework? Oh, wait, I forgot my book at school anyway. I still have to read The Road, though, maybe I should do that. Oh, Jesus, Ned has to read all of our abominations of post-apocolypse horror. Probably more grammatical horrors than the descriptive type. 

... So what if I am doing all of those right now?
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Don't sweat it. Hell, half the time I can't even remember if I gave you guys any homework.

Anyway, make finishing "The Road" your highest priority and enjoy the waning hours of your Thanksgiving Vacation.