Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Money, money, money.

Guess what?! ChaCha paid me. It's more or less all gone by now, what with previous costs (PS2) and a bunch of Threadless Tees. Six. But you know ... totally worth it. 
I behind on The Road (Cormac McCarthy) the latest of Ned's seminars. About fifty pages behind. 
You all know this is one giant list of stuff to be done, right? I don't really care about what you think about the blog, here. (Yes I do.) I wonder if Chenoa is ever going to work on the yearbook. If she's leaving... who's going to do anything on it? It's probably the last year I'm going to give a rat's ass. I want a decent yearbook. Goddamn. If I have to do this myself, my life may be less dead than originally thought.
Hell. My second DnD group has apparently been meeting behind my back. I've been invited back, probably because I'm DECENT AT PLAYING, TERRANCE O'CONNOR. This doesn't matter to me. It's being arranged. 
I'm going to start ChaChaing again since I know for sure, you know, that they pay. 
One thousand plus questions in less than twenty days while working on the magickal novel of doom? Yes. Why the hell NOT?!

Aesthetically pretty,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

I have to ask, how much did you make for your troubles? Is it enough for me to justify quitting my job and becoming a full-time Cha-Cha"ist"?