Friday, November 7, 2008

Coming up later in the programme...

I'm going on a college trip this weekend. From early Sunday morning to Tuesday afternoon, a bunch of schools on the West Coast of Washington. Mind you, I don't particularly want to go to university in Washington, but any reason to go somewhere is very welcome indeed.
How excitin'. Anyway... I'm kind of avoiding maths  homework/tests, mostly 'cos I still haven't learned a damn thing, but partially 'cos I don't really give a rat's ass about Sande or his 'maths'. Anybody with sense can see that maths class is a play, the books props and all the students fools. Whatever. I've got the state-mandated 2 years worth of maths, and I've passed the maths WASL, so I really feel no obligation to do anything.
Hell, if Sande's going to be a douche and tell me I can't graduate from RLA with those credits, I'll go back to RHS for a semester. I'd be graduating early anyway. I've seen my credits sheet. I'm ahead.

Maybe U of Portland,
Murphs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

math kills