Friday, November 21, 2008

Set, Match indeed.

Hey. Hey. Guess what? 
I'm done. 
All the posters are pretty, with in-depth things of joy to do or read. 
There's a MacGyver sky lantern. 
There's a pattern for a paper boat, along with paper and a tub of water to set the boats to  sail in.
The scones are baked. The clotted cream is in the refrigerator. 
There's an optional pattern for a paper hat and newspapers at school. 
The flour is in a tupperware, and I'm pilfering Kibbles's balloons at school for the papier-mache bit. 
The steampunk gear is sitting on my desk, waiting to be worn. 
The zeppelin is the only thing left, to be painted and emblazoned with her name, the thing I thought I had plenty of; The HMS Entropy, ready to be presented, Your Majesty.

Murphs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post a picture of the zeppelin already!