Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sure hope I made it.


I admit, I was really excited when I began working for ChaCha, but the excitement died quickly. Unfortunately, very few people ask good questions. As per usual with myself, I gave up pretty quickly. I noticed last week that I was fairly close to the Paying mark though (You need to make at least $100 before getting paid) so I figured, what the hell? and went back to work some. I have wants, as you know. 
Except my off (read: narcoleptic) sleeping schedule prevented me from doing much until tonight. So I was rushing to answer 230 questions in four hours. That's right: I'm an idiot. 
This wouldn't have been so bad, but it got down to the wire, hardcore. (You have no idea.) And then the tally that tells me how much I've made stopped working. So right now, I'm in an agonizing purgatory until its either fixed or I check my bank account. I assure you, I am praying that I made enough. To whatever mad scientist created this messed up universe: PLEASE LET ME HAVE MADE THE MARK!!

Cold Pizza, 
Murphs

2 comments:

Phone said...

how'd you end up working for chacha?

Stoicned said...

So, did you make the cut?