Thursday, October 2, 2008

Been a While.

It's been a while, hasn't it? Let's see... September 29... to October 2... That's about four days? Gomenasai, sorry. I've been rather tired lately. And busy with things that now that I think about it, were really rather stupid. But it's okay! I'm back and possibly better than evah. Not just ever, friends. Evah. Like the end of that Spoon song. 
On the other hand, you will all be excited to know that I have read through a lot of my stack. Some of the less interesting ones, and one that I haven't read for a while, Crooked Little Vein. I'd recommend it to anybody over the age of thirteen. Especially if you're into Godzilla. You'd love the beginning if you're into Godzilla and ostriches.
If any of you are interested (I know you're not, I'm wasting your time. You and I both know it.) I am currently making my way through The Beach, Alex Garland, and slogging through Last and First Men, Olaf Stapledon.

So don't you ever,
Murphs

No comments: