Monday, October 27, 2008


Hey, d'you remember when I  used to talk about important stuff, like... um... er... Hey, d'you remember that one time when I ranted about the bipartisan system, and it sounded really nice? Yeah, I didn't either. 
Also, does anybody remember that wretched 'podcast' I did on steampunk? Christ, that sucked. I had no idea what I was talking about. I fix this now, ja? LINK I'm totally game to admit that I still haven't the foggiest what I'm talking about, but I'm great at BSing, dontcha think?
Damnit, with E Day drawing near, I feel a call to action, to do something anything! But then I look at it all, and realise again that I don't agree with any of these people. I'm a radical compared to these people; an anarchist, archaic, immoral, writer, lazy, nihilistic, good-for-very-little gamer. A terrible gamer at that! For the love potatoes, I live in my parent's basement! I don't know what I was thinking! A call to action? Who do I think I am, Barack Obama? Hilary Clinton?
No, no. I'm just Murphs. I don't have huge fans or campaign posters or a pretty vice-presidential candidate or even a decent project to my name. Instead, I sit in my hole-in-the-ground and watch politically incorrect cartoons and Labyrinth. I think I pissed off the Judge of the Multiverse before I was born. 

[insert something witty and vaugely related to this  here][now laugh]
Murphs