Saturday, October 4, 2008

American Football


I went to the RHS Homecoming football game. No, I don't know why I did something like that. Guess what, though? I remembered why I love RLA. Why, you ask? Because it's not RHS. My school has its weak points, no doubt about it. But good god. I don't even want to talk about it. The entire game, all I could think was thank god RLA doesn't have [insert horrible thing like band here]. Thank god I've got a brilliant teacher like Ned who takes us places like Japan. There are some wretched teachers at that other school. 

Gooooooooal!
Murphs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Stoicned said...

First of all, it's hilarious to me that you wend to a RHS Homecoming Football game. Secondly, I'm glad you did. If you take those occasions for what they're worth, you can actually have a good time. Revel in the absurdity of it all - that kind of vibe. And thanks for the kind words, but I would feel a lot better about RLA if we actually had more than two teachers....no matter how "wretched" they might be.