Saturday, October 18, 2008

Spatterdash!

I've done it! By George, I've gone ahead and done it! I've begun a webcomic, just to give it a go. Also 'cos its not like there's anything else for me to do. 

The comic is Spatterdash! and features the nefarious shenanigans of steampunks Paddy 'Bits' Murphy and Emily 'Kibbles' Wilson. Since Ned's probably going to be the first to see this post, I'll tell him here; Ned gets his own character that's based partially on him. I won't go into too much detail, but Professor Quentin Runcible is quite possibly my greatest creation ever. Forget Nigel Cavendish (based off of Joel). Prof. Runcible pwns anybody so far. 

Spoon.
Murphs

2 comments:

Lolami said...

Though short, it was pretty entertaining. Bravo!

Stoicned said...

レスリ、

Did you do all the illustrations? If so, how? If not, how did you make the comic?
Either way, I dig the layouts. Good work.

Looking forward to the next installment...

BTW, the further I get into "Crooked Little Vein," the more uncomfortable I become knowing that it was you that recommended it to me. Has a line been crossed? Should I care? I'm not quite sure.....