Thursday, March 27, 2008

Awkward Question Game

I love the Awkward Question Game. It's effen hilarious if you're willing to be open enough. How do you feel about necropedobestiality? Depends on the species, of course!
Honestly, though, I haven't had a helluva a lot to talk about lately. Exhaustion, presenting presentations and general narcoleptic stuffs have ensued. I hate to whine, but I'm just damn bone-tired all the time lately. And there's so much to do. I have things to write, things to work on, things to read, games to play/finish, and I'm now trying to avoid the WASL by substituting my PSAT score. I actually just want to get out of Sande's math class...
On the other hand, being on the yearbook staff has allowed to see that I tied for best comedian and won both Most Likely to Become a Professional Gamer and Most Likely to Become a Novelist (With a staggering thirty-four votes! There's only forty or so people in the skool!) . That makes me very much happy.
~Scythe

No comments: