Monday, March 3, 2008

Protest Napping

I'm entirely sick of the direction that RLA is taking. A schedule? Really? What kind of fail is this? Bull shit, I say. This skool did perfectly FINE without your silly schedules and TeenBiz and 'Daily Tasks.' I don't really think it's the business of the advisers if I choose to waste a year of my life doing nothing. The only benefit left to RLA is that I don't have to ask before going to the bathroom. Even that has lost something with Stacey's pregnancy. She's always running to the bathroom, thus ruining it for lazy-asses.
AND SO. I will begin protest napping. I will take an hour out of every skool day during which I will sleep, until some things are retracted. After all, everybody has classes they can sleep through with little to no repercussions later. I'm quite certain I can do the same.

~DJ

2 comments:

Stoicned said...

Leslie,

To an extent, I see your point. However, you were already napping with no schedule whatsoever, so you might want to choose a more cutting form of protest.

-Ned-

Stoicned said...

Oh yeah, do your best on the WASL. There's no reason you shouldn't score amongst the top 10% of all high school sophomores in reading and writing....seriously