Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Florida

So. I'm in the Sunshine State. Florida. I hate it here. SUNshine state. Does that not give it all away? Me + sun = ash/burny things. What a wretched place to live. I'd take snow over this any day. Snow gives you an excuse to wear sweatshirts. Plus you can't kill yourself with a stupid, tippy suitcase. I hate suitcases. Give me a duffle bag anyday (sorry, Meggles!)
I got to spend all day at a water park, getting sun burned and generally having people stare at my ivory-whiteness. Its embarrasing. I fully intend to move somewhere full of white people who never see the sun. Like... I dunno. Seattle or San Fransisco or somewhere. England, if I'm lucky.
So now I'm going to spend a couple of days in a closet molting, and when I come out, I should be good as new! I'll try to update during rests, however.
~DJ

No comments: