Monday, March 24, 2008

Asplode.

Now, usually, this blog is more about venting while still being funny, but right now, I'm going to take a left turn to seriousness.
Religion is a big ticket debate among just about anybody. You're a what? That's stupid/silly/BS/poppycock. and things are no different at my house. Among the Roman Catholics I--a mostly open Pagan--feel like the sheep in the lion's den. I'll usually keep a lid on what I really think, especially at Youth Group that I have to go to. Sometimes, though, it really gets to be too much.
When I have to sit in church and hear about some guy who rises from the grave and tell people to eat flesh, the first thing I think: ZOMBIE! Isn't that almost the classic zombie? Rising from the dead and eating flesh? Or maybe more vampiric. Rising and drinking blood. After Jesus-man rose, all people saw him in was an ultra-dark cloak/rooms with no windows. Sorry for all you fundies out there, getting angry about this. If you want to get pissed about anything, how about this?-->Link<-- I think that's far more offensive than Zombie Jesus. COME ON. Cthulhu Jesus? REALLY?
I happen to think that all these Roman Catholics I am forced to deal with daily should leave me the hell alone. Why the hell does it matter if I go to your silly church? I don't make any of you come to my circle (seeing as I've only done one)!

In any case, I've got things to work on. Things to read. Things to write, relevant things. Hell, I have a project/paper due Tuesday, that I've hardly begun.
~DJ

1 comment:

Phone said...

POPPYCOCK!!!!!
*Right... first off im sorry. i had to get that out of my system..*
**falls into fit of giggles... lol poppycock**
***Your mom poppied my cock? no? ok then***
ANYWAY im sorry youre surrounded by crazy roman catholics
****shudders****