Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Houses

I don't know any publishing houses. I take that back. I know OF plenty, but concerning how to get my story in and NOT thrown straight into a slush pile, I am clueless.
And now for something completely different.
Meggles says she will cut my hair so I look like this
--->
It will be most epic.
And now...
It's.
Octopi babies!! They is more epic than even hats. I want to get them on a web cam and be able to watch them all the time. Like an octo stalker. ALL THE TIME...
Okay, Ned. So, I spent almost the entire day thinking about how RLA needs a toaster. Really. I want a toaster, because everyone knows that English Muffins taste WAYYY better when toasted. It's just not the same microwaving them.
~DJ

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Lesie,

トスタはいいかんがいです!

You should bring one to school.

-Ned-