Sunday, September 27, 2009

What Is The World Thinking?

I mean, really. What could the world at large possibly have been thinking, letting me go to SFCC? Or ever graduating middle school, for that matter? I am clearly not mature enough to be doing the things I've been doing for the past three-or-so years. Most especially the past week. Scratch that, since April, when I was legally allowed to start driving a bloody car? Or was it March? See, there I go again! I am so terribly, terribly irresponsible. And generally terrible. What am I doing, taking classes with all these serious students who are clearly pegging me as one of them, based on the amount of males chatting me up (Which is trés creepy, in my opinion. If I'm in the library, trying to study, leave me the hell alone.). Luckily, once you tell them you're already seeing someone, they usually leave off.
Apparently, Jonathan and Seth were not kidding at all. And it was perhaps foolish of me to think that they were overestimating such things.

Yours,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Whoa....what happened to all that overflowing self-confidence that used to characterize your personality?

The thing is, these so-called "serious students" are, for the most part, only taking classes to appease their parents. The math is simple. If Ryan and Jessica make an effort to pass their classes at SFCC, then their parents will continue to pay their car insurance, continue to let them live the basement, and continue turning a blind eye to their increasing pattern of substance abuse. In other words, don't be intimidated.

-Ned-