Tuesday, September 22, 2009

So much for that

So it turns out that I'm just as absent-minded in college as I was at RLA. While I'm sure my parents would be diasappointed in me if they knew this, I can't help but think; is this what I was looking forward to? I also wish I could get PE credits for all the walking/weightlifting I'm doing. Dead serious. My first class it on the third storey of the new building at SFCC and they are not kidding around with their stairwells (or weighty tomes).
Japanese looks like it's going to be a breeze. It feels like a free credit, based on the packet we received to-day.It's not like I can't use the review, but it shouldn't take but five minutes to fill out all the hiragana charts (excluding め and ぬ. I can't get those two right.).
In other news, I look forward to clubs.

Yours,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs217.snc1/8420_165904241417_571726417_4022515_1327875_n.jpg