Monday, September 14, 2009

Alls Well and Ends Well

Today marked the beginning of my last week at RLA. I bet you'll all miss my hyperbolic caricatures of our project-based school. I know I'll miss writing them. Don't worry, though. I'm sure community college will provide plenty of fodder for my outrageous adjectives.
I've jam-packed my schedule, too. Lots of classes, some of which I registered for on whimsy (A great word, there.). But if Ned puts in a good word and I beg hard enough, I'll have a full course load, complete with Japanese I. I have, of course, complained before about how flipping hard Japanese is, and how god-awful I am at it. One probably wonders why I persist in learning this unspeakably difficult language, for which I have no answer.
I will, however, spend my remaining three days at RLA (No real school Friday! Hurrah!) relearning all the Japanese I've allegedly learned in the past two years. So if you can't read my next post, I'm sorry. It's my personal babel fish.

Yours,
Murphs

No comments: