Thursday, May 29, 2008

TAKE THAT!

For once, the title has absolutely nothing to do with the Ace Attorney series. Can you believe it, I'm doing a post on something NOT retarded?! Ja, I know!
The purpose of this post, however, is due to my happiness at the defeat of the First Revision Monster.
He's the third boss; after the Brainstorming Beast and the Deadly First Draft. I totally just came up with those myself, by the by. Finishing stuff makes me all inspired-like.
So, all mistakes/parts I don't like/parts that needed changing anyway are on paper and by the end of tomorrow I expect to have finished with the mini-boss of the Savage Second Draft.

Honestly, if anybody could turn writing a book or ANY PAPER into video game-like format, wouldn't it be me?
~DJ

1 comment:

Lolami said...

Yeaaahhh
Life upgrade!

I want the finished product.