Sunday, May 11, 2008

Shitkittens.

Mother's Day. AKA 'Do-Whatever-the-Hell-your-Mum-says-to Day.' Like I haven't been doing that all weekend.
My mum and dad won't let me go to Japan because I lied so I wouldn't have to go on a hike. The same hike I eventually had to go on anyway, because they caught me. My carpool's mum apparently never checks her messages and so now I am not going to Japan. Shitkittens.
My parents insist that they would have let me skip anyway because they know I hate hikes, but I highly doubt it seeing as all they complain about now is my lack of good health. Like I care about that.
~DJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't give up the fight! You still have 16 hours to change their minds. Maybe you could emphasize how much walking you're going to be doing in Japan and how that will no doubt put you on the fast-track to physical fitness when you get back....

Ganbatte!

Ganbatte!

Ganbatte!