Thursday, May 8, 2008

D & D

Today I get the marvelous opportunity to go and play Dungeons & Dragons. Not with Aaron. D & D with Aaron is far more fun than D & D with the affectionately dubbed, 'Douchetard,' Terrence O'Connor.
I've missed the past three games--two of my own negligence, one because I failed to clean my room--and I suppose if I want to keep this up with them I should attend every so often.
Maybe it's because I have to deal with the RHS kids who I--and I quote--'Abandoned.' They react strangely whenever I'm about. I think I've gotten more polite since I left. I still prefer D & D-ing with Aaron and them, but I think that's a bit of a lost cause. That's okay though because fourth edition is out in thirty or so days, and then I can play more, and maybe read less web comics of fail. (AMAZING WEB COMICS. I'm the fail.)

~DJ

PS: Starting this post, I demand a comment tax. You read it, you comment it. I KNOW NED'S NOT THE ONLY ONE WATCHING!

1 comment:

kibbles said...

**Blushes** Ned's not the only blog voyeur.