Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dooododooododo.

I didn't get any D or D Thursday, because The Douchetard feels it is appropriate to tell me these things thirty minutes before they wouldn't happen. I am promised nerd-hobbiness Tuesday.
Now I listen to Jason Steele music to make me happeh. Bananas in ears make this bright blue sphere go around, the afterlife is France, it's impossible to wear a frown in Candy Town, and something about modern steam-powered engines of the future.
...I don't quite get it either, but it's funny. No, not just when I'm out of it. It's funny at noon when I'm sitting amongst friends and talking about nothing too. Then again, I've taken to sleeping in a dodgeball/football field at noon recently, so who am I to know when I'm 'out of it'?
Bah. Sleepy-time. ish.
~DJ

No comments: