Monday, May 12, 2008

Doctor Who?

I love this show. Isn't it amazing what you catch by accident and two days later can't stop thinking about it? Hell, how couldn't a person adore this show? It's got the best the telly has to offer--real British slang, amazing British accents, time/dimension traveling, 50's police boxes, aliens... AND THE TARDIS. (Time and Relative Dimension[s] in Space)
TARDISes. TARDISi? What is the plural of TARDIS?
The show makes me sad, though, because my incompetent telly refuses to record any of the shows, on the SciFi or BBC America channels. The only two I have access to I have watched three times each.
...I bet the Doctor knows about the Nazca Lines. The ones in the Nazca Desert of Peru. There's an orca there. AN ORCA. IN A DESERT. IN PERU. Nobody can honestly tell me that's not badass.
~DJ

2 comments:

Stoicned said...

This is the new math. Take notes.

Nazca Lines = RAD

Doctor Who = LAME

These are mathematic laws. They do not change and are not open to interpretation.

Murphs said...

Shut your face, Ned.