Thursday, November 12, 2009

Suspicious.

This entry is titled 'suspicious' for two reasons. The first is that I think somebody at RLA is stalking my blog so that they can always have a brand-new entry on the Rivercity Blog exactly one day after I post. I'm justified in that it's happened at least five times since school began (or some other incredulous number). The second is that I am posting at all. It should probably be a pretty good hint to us all that if I'm posting on my blog, for god's sake, either something of fantastic magnitude has happened or I'm procrastinating.
You're all pretty lucky to-day; both have happened, but I'm only going to blather on and on about the latter. After all, it's the events that you're interested in, not my personal life, ね?
I'm supposed to be working on my take-home sociology class--which we all know I'm taking on a lark--exam. It's due tomorrow, at 11.55 PM, but I'm not going to be home at 11.55 tomorrow. I'm going to be at a gathering of the SFCC Anime Club; something I have, surprisingly, stuck to (which may or may not be accredited to the fact they're taking ten helpful members to Sakura-Con for a highly discounted price. Your call.). Does this club make me look callous?
But back to the exam. It's only seven parts (with about a billion questions in each part and a minimum of one hundred words--AHAHAHA!!!! ONLY ONE HUNDRED!?--to each part), so it should be pretty easy to bullshit my way through it. After all, I did get 100% on a horrendous paper on Ada Lovelace--the first programmer and involved with the Babbage Analytical Engine, if you've already forgotten my love affair with steampunk--that Ned wouldn't have accepted as litterbox liner.
Are you reading this, Ned?! You've over-prepared me! I could have increased my slack by about 25% and still be doing absolutely fabulous. So stop telling everybody you're preparing them for college; the instructor didn't even want MLA format. Are you reading this?
Should a certain awesome boyfriend read this; don't you dare take any blame. I'm just lazy (Oops, look like I gave away my personal life anyway. Haha, I'm doing it to annoy you all.)

It's okay if you're not reading this,
Murphs

No comments: