Sunday, November 8, 2009

Over!

So I know I haven't posted in a while, nor did I visit RLA last Tuesday, but my excuse is legitimate; I was studying (or pretending to study) for my SATs, taken on Saturday the seventh. But now that the SATs and the SATs recovery session is over, I can talk to you all again!
Hey. I kinda missed you; how have things been? Pretty good? That's good.
My days have been going by in a blur of study guides, school and staring blankly at the ceiling of the room where I reside. I've also decided to slowly work though my ridiculous amounts of Agatha Christie. So far, I've only gotten through Murder on the Orient Express, but a start's a start, ne?
I get to register for winter quarter classes on the sixteenth. From what I can tell, I'll be taking Japanese II, American Government (which is at 7.30 in the bloody morning. Is there no karma?), English (101? Something else?) and then a couple slacker-core PE courses (since I've been lying to most people I know and dropped Yoga day two). How does that look, Ned?
I say that, but I'll doubtless have already dropped by RLA by the time he checks my blog.
In other exciting news, it looks like the Zephyr, my dream of a zeppelin, is another step toward coming true. Of course, that may not be the name, but I do like the look of it, don't you? Zephyr.
Anyway, I've taken enough of your day. Go do something with the rest of it!

Yours,
Murphs

No comments: