Friday, August 7, 2009

The '59 Sound

Once again, I find that I haven't written in more than a week. My readers will be somewhat pleased to know that I've a reasonable reason this time (Is that redundant?). I haven't been on my computer. I've got a pile of email to prove it. Well, not for long.
Unfortunately, it's not like I spent the time outside of my house, (mostly) but it wasn't here! I was actually watching movies. We've got the HBO and Showtime channels for three months, and I fully intend to use this wholly to my benefit. I love movies, but I don't get the opportunities to watch them the way I'd like to.
But, as it should make Ned happy to know, I am almost totally done signing up for all my Running Start stuff! All that's left is to wait. Sit and wait for the SFCC letter to arrive. Times like these, I know for sure. The postman is Satan. I can only imagine the mental anguish I will be in when I'm waiting for college rejections/acceptances (I assume it's like waiting for the Netflix times a million.).

Agonizingly yours,
Murphs

No comments: