Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Simply Ridiculous.

I've told you all about my voracious reading appetite and how it's been sated only on manga lately. Well, manga and anime, if you think that subtitles count (which I don't). But I don't think this is a really clear picture of the absolutely ridiculous amount of time I've spent on this endevour. To clear this up, I present the time I've spent in this pursuit, according to MyAnimeList:
9 3/4 days' worth of manga has been read. That would be if I sat down for nine days and sixteen hours straight reading. In other words, I would be dead.
Even more ridiculous is the 13.1 days of anime I've watched. No lie. This is where my summer is vanishing to.
But really, I'm being unfair by saying that. I have spent so much time out of the house this summer versus last. Obviously I'm not including holidays in that, because no summer will be comparable to last summer's holidays (Japan and Mediterranean Sea, in case you don't remember). Really, though. Thanks to the brilliant thing called a driver's license, I can actually visit with my friends at my leisure.
I also like being able to go to the library whenever I damn well choose to.

Literarily yours,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

The only thing more frightening than that anime list, were the crazed Twilight fans staying at the same Forks' area B&B with us over the weekend. They went so far as to not only take pictures of the hot tub in which the actor who played Edward in the movie once relaxed, but actually took SOME OF THE WATER HOME WITH THEM AS A SOUVENIR.....yeah.