Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I WISH I WAS BORED.

Daaaamn I haven't written anything in a while. I guess there really just hasn't been anything to say. I've been doing about what any of you would expect, right? Watching anime and reading. My god, have I been reading. A couple nights ago, I read the entirety of Lirael in one go. I am being totally serious. Seven hundred and five pages, in one sitting (more or less.). I can't tell if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.
See, I would say I was SO BORED, except then I can't really blame the boredom on anybody but myself (One can never blame boredom on anyone but oneself.).
I know what I can introduce you all to! This is Synthonym. He's a steampunk too, (England-based) and we've been talking online for a bit. When the mood strikes, I can't get enough of his stuff. It really makes me wonder what Joel would think of it.
Well, I'll leave it all at that. Maybe something exciting will happen to me soon, or I'll leave the house where I reside. I haven't done that in a while...

Lazily,
Murphs

No comments: