Tuesday, July 7, 2009

EXCITED.

So I just got my Nintendo Power (having neglected picking up the mail yesterday) and I have to tell you, I'M SO DAMN EXCITED NOW. I mean, even three hours ago, I was not feeling so great, but NOW... Now there's things to look forward to in life. Things like this. That's right. We've been waiting three years, and we're finally getting teasing art. That's it. No name. No info on the girl. No reasoning as to why Link's hair turned inexplicably more yellow. NOTHING. みやもと-さま hates gamers. Or he's a sadist. Because this is all we get.
Now that I'm done banging my head against the wall (because it's hard to convince yourself that won't make time speed up), I'll tell you about all of Nintendo's other shenanigans I'm excited about. For starters, I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, due in September. But really, who wouldn't be? Super Mario Galaxy 2 seemed to catch the attention of the Nintendo Power people, but I'm always hesitant to accept a sequel. The grand Muramasa: The Demon Blade caught my attention in the previous issue, but I'm glad that at least we now know it's coming out sometime in Autumn this year.
But what I'm REALLY looking forward to (Besides this enigmatic Zelda) is the new DS Zelda, Spirit Tracks. (Really, it's called Spirit Tracks.) And hey, guess what? It's on a train. But that's not coming put till around the holidays, so it has nothing, absolutely nothing on the new Professor Layton. The one I saw in Japan but decided not to purchase? COMING TO A DS NEAR YOU THIS AUGUST. Or rather, a DS near me. This is the time, friends, to ChaCha, even though I loathe it, so I can buy Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (I still think they should have stuck with Pandora's Box.)

じゃ ね!
Murphs

No comments: