Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer

The approach of summer leaves me oddly melancholy, in the same way that finishing a video game makes me sad rather than accomplished. Summer means that I sleep all day and don't leave the house for weeks at a time. Though I hate school with a passion, it does give me some sort of direction with my days. What does summer leave me with?

Well, I think I can make it to school tomorrow. But I need to remember to replace the car-aspirin with a variety that doesn't make me fall asleep.

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Serendipitous! From the the looming melancholy, to the odd sense of direction RLA provides my passing days, the approach of Summer has put me in a weird mood as well. Anyway, I'm working on a catering gig for you. No promises, but I may have a baby shower lined up for August.

Trying everything in my power to keep it brassy,

-Ned-