Friday, June 26, 2009

LAME.

Sometimes, my own lameness creeps up and pokes me in the back. I'm still here, lameass, it says. Today, it's my internet tabs. First one is my manga list on MyAnimeList.net. Apparently, I've read about five days worth of manga. I'll keep the anime stats to myself, they're even worse. My second tab is my gmail inbox. I get emails primarily from a) J-Box, which is a company in Japan that'll ship Japanese oddities to people like me, b) the Steampunk Forum updates and PMs, and c) the Spokane County Public Library, informing me that several of my holds have come in. The third tab on my screen is the Updated Topics page on the Steampunk Forum, which'll tell me when I can next make a move in Mornington Cresent. The forth tab, as I scan across the line, is One Manga, currently chapter 16, page 12 of Trinity Blood. I think that speaks for itself. My penultimate tab (I know, my god aren't there enough?!) is right now on Rock Paper Cynic. It's a lovely webcomic that I enjoy. The last tab here is this one. I'm typing in the Create Post page.
Maybe I'd feel less lame if everybody I knew weren't off doing exciting things.

Until then,
Murphs

PS: Ned, I am working very hard with my learn-Japanese DS game. But one can only study so much.

No comments: