Tuesday, June 23, 2009

IT'S STILL JUNE?

Why does anybody ever look forward to summer? I mean, honestly. We're still in June and I'm already bored to tears. I've also got a raging case of insomnia, which doesn't help, but still. This is ridiculous. I'd so much rather be in school with something resembling purpose than sitting around at my house and scrawling half-funny phrases on sticky notes.
Whose genius idea was it to maintain this horrible school schedule anyway? All right, guys. Even though most of America is industrialised now, we're going to go ahead and let kids spend about three months out and let them forget everything. (This is twice as bad when you realise that school wasn't mandatory until AFTER industrialisation.) No wonder America's full of idiots.
I can stand a fortnight holiday. But three months of being an apathetic sloth? I think I may have to do something drastic.

Ack,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

You could always study your Japanese? ใงใ™ใ‚ˆ?