Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ace Attorney

It has come to this. I have finished all my Phoenix Wright (and my Apollo Justice) games. Now I get to sit and wait for Miles Edgeworth: Perfect Prosecutor. In other, loser-related news, I can now get to some of the other, equally social-crippling matters in life, like Final Fantasy I, II, III, and XII: Reverent Wings. And finally finish Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. And all my console Zelda games. And Super Mario Galaxy.
Erm... Why am I so keen on getting more, again? ...I forget.

Oops. I nearly forgot. I have the first Kingdom Hearts now, don't I? I guess I shouldn't include it yet because I still have to purchase the console. But if I'm gonna go into CONSOLES, I have to defeat Twilight Princess twice (once for Gamecube, once for Wii) and Ocarina of Time twice (Gamecube and 64)...
I have some long, long nights ahead.

~DJ

No comments: