Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Really Bloody Tiresome

I'll admit it right now. I hate all my classes. I hate school. I'm so sick of coming to this place everyday to learn things I don't care about at an hour when I'm not really consious yet. This, of course, begs the question of why I'm going to university then. to be perfectly honest, I have no bloody idea. I don't actually want to go. I want to wash my hands of school systems. Any of them!
I guess what I'm trying to say is that right now, I've only got a few things going in my life. There's only one or two I actually enjoy. Other than gaming and hanging out with John, I don't have any ambition to do anything. This reemergence of RLA apathy outside of RLA is making me question whether or not I'm a motivated person, which I guess I'm not.
Sorry, RLA. It's not you, it's me.

-Murphy

2 comments:

Stoicned said...

Ehh, you'll get over it. Apathy is like the flu: seasonal. Besides, you don't actually go to university for the schooling, you go for the experience of living on your own with a bunch of similarly disillusioned and rebellious young adults in an artistically stimulating urban setting. Right?
BTW, if you have the chance, check out the movie "Big Man Japan." It's insane.

Phone said...

I know what you mean... halfway through my collegic span I'm sitting on my couch thinking Wow I just don't give a Fuck anymore... but I suppose we do it anyway. Right? Gotta love that whole "growing up" bullshit