Monday, February 22, 2010

Grawr rawr rawr decisions

I think we all know I'm pretty bad at making decisions. I can't prove this, and maybe some of the RLA kids who have made me rage over the past years would say other wise (especially rage in the kitchen), but really, I'm terrible at it. But I'm really just wasting time right now trying to decide what I want to eat for luncheon and what I want to do right now. You definitely know I'm a time-waster.
Normally I don't bother blogging because I have nothing to say. Well, I still have nothing to say, but I haven't written recently because I have been playing WoW. (Hey Bryce, Ned--Does anybody else remember that presentation? That was a laugh...) It was pretty funny when I showed Bryce's hand motions-- W - o - W-- to John when we were talking about it. I'm even okay at the game itself (which you and I just lost).
You're probably already sick of me after this, so I'll leave for another hiatus and not return for half a month. You probably preferred the semi-intelligent posts I used to put up when I still talked to Ned on a semi-daily basis. Sure does suck to be you.

Murphy

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

What would you think about submitting an article on the "Community College Spring Break Scene" for the next RLA 'zine?