Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cold

It's been kinda cold lately, hasn't it? At least I think so. I've hardly been able to get warm anywhere. But those last three statements were just to bore you to death so you wouldn't bother reading the rest of my post.

I hate midterms. Well, you all probably know that I hate tests in general, especially standardized ones (anybody remember my anger at the WASL so long ago?). But midterms hold a new special place on my list of crap I loathe. Especially my English 101 midterm that I wasn't informed was a midterm. Awesome, right? Right. At least I passed. And not a low pass either.

Tomorrow is the Japanese midterm, which I cannot say I am looking forward to. I'm starting to forget why I'm taking this blasted language. Why am I taking this? It's not so I can understand the anime like many who're taking it. Nor do I have any interest in Japanese women like the rest of the class. Why am I taking this??

Anyway, it's late. I'm leaving you all at that.


Murphs

No comments: