Monday, May 4, 2009

busy, busy

I haven't written in more than a week, and for that I apologise. I could give you a large and rambling post as to my elephant-in-the-parlour depression has finally made itself known, but I shall leave it at that and instead inform you of Spatterdash!'s progress:


I have nearly finished the first draft. I have begun work on the final, which will be posted on the smackjeeves Spatterdash! site. I shall begin the colouring once I'm at least half-finished with the final draft.

There you are, an update. Now, as to what else I've wasted my time with... I've been reading. Really. And I've been stalking the Steampunk Forum. I currently find myself with a steampunk pen pal as result.
On a more academic note, I've also been trying to absorb my Japanese text book and gain its knowledge. It's not working.

Yours,
Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Don't stop absorbing. Unlike a submerged sponge, you aren't yet saturated!