Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As of late

Quick update; nothing much special as of now. Recently, I've been trying my hardest to read through the whole of the county library system, and also browsing manga online. Some titles (rated from best to worst) include: Black Cat, Maria Holic, Shaman King, all of the Kingdom Hearts series, restarted the Monster series (actually that belongs right after Black Cat.), Model (which is actually Korean, but I think it's considered manga), Shugo Chara, Beauty Pop, Akuma to Dolce... I think you get the picture here; I have cut out my life and replaced it with an æthernet plug-in to the back of my skull. And I'm still way lamer than Lauren!
Oh. Right. And for those of you still interested in watching Spatterdash!, I'm currently finishing a shorty for your viewing pleasure while I work on the main event. The shorty is currently called Amelia Notch and the Steam Soldiers. It's got pockets in space, things that go bump in the night and... well... automatron steam soldiers... I think we all saw that last bit coming. Actually, I just hope nobody thinks I'm ripping off of Monsters Inc. in any way. Because I'm not. Really. I had this idea before I remembered Monsters Inc.
Also: Hooray for the Steampunk Forum! I know more steamy-related stuff than I ever thought I could!
On another note: -_Q
In another another note, this was not, in fact, a short update. Blast! My apologies.

Yours,
Murphs

No comments: