Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's not a surprise...

Unless it is. I have noticed that I've received three comments on my 'Wastes' post. That was nearly a month ago, and a third comment! Verily, I squee on the inside. I am, however, dismayed to find that the blog post about reviving the Thursday Throwdown (Here). I am not disappointed in the idea, nor the energetic response, but the dragging involved in the debate of the rights of same-sex marriage. Honestly, Usamah? Do you think a gay person would not be offended by your obsessive comparison to incest? It infuriates me to no end that you wouldn't even bother to listen (or read)--really listen (read)--the arguements of the other side.
But I suppose that you can't help being thick-headed, if that is your temperment. But sir; keep it to yourself!

Murphs

No comments: