Thursday, January 8, 2009

So. Bottles.

There are a lot of tutorials on Instructables for stuff to do with bottles. Planters, shelves, cups. But how about this?! There is no way in hell I could ever hope to top a man who made an island out of plastic bottles.
So then I wonders to myself; What can I do with cans? I'll tell you what. A solar heater. A MacGyver-type portable stove. Shingles for a roof.
I have it within my grasp to complete a miniature of a totally recycled home. And maybe later... a regular-sized one!

Enviornmentally yours,

Murphs

1 comment:

Stoicned said...

Below this post there is a photo of a Mayan temple, I believe it is Chitchen Itza. Might it be too much to ask that you attempt a 1:20 scale model of said temple made entirely of aluminum cans?

I'm just saying.....