Monday, October 1, 2007

Middle of the Moron Mines.

So, I spent my whole weekend playing Twilight Princess, and thought I probably shouldn't of, I defintely got in more than three hours. This means my hands were stone cold and I'm afraid I ruined another controller from the cold sweat. Blarg. Either way, I got out of the Goron mines (Goron rhymes with moron--I'm genius) and even got the last of the Tears of Light or whatever. Who honestly cares, though?
I walked into skool today and found out that not only is is Monday, but it's also Picture Day. This day sucks. Blarg, Monday sucks.
I view Monday as a sentient person whose goal in life is to make everybody miserable. On purpose! He would make an excellent malevolent character in a book. (See: Mister Monday, Garth Nix)

Anyway, he'll probably be out to kill me now that the whole internet knows he's out to get us.
~DJ Scythe~

No comments: