Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Trips to Cali

So me and Aly are going to San Jose, California this weekend to go see Bree and get a little 'On the Road' out of our blood. Honestly, the book makes you want to hop into a car and drive until you run out of steam. Plus, I've never been to California. I'm planning on going somewhere there for college, but that's about it... um...
Blarg, I hate not telling my parents the truth, but I'm not lying to my dad--I really am going to go spend the weekend with Aly. Not necessarily in this state, but that's pointless minutia, right? Right... Any way, I'm bringing Lucy (my computer) with me, and I expect to have a lot of fun on a trip without my parents.
A prep trip for mine and Paul's.
When we both get our liscenses, we're going to go down the West Coast on a college hunt, so we can figure out what we want... That'll be around this summer some time. It's amazing that my calendar is filling up and I remain the least social person at RLA, excepting Henry.

~DJ Scythe~

No comments: